Dried Wreath Making + Candle Making - A Collaboration with Craft + Foster
Wed. 9/26/18 6-8pm
Hey Wild Flowers, it's that transition time when you're kinda sad to see summer go, but you're also stoked that fall is around the corner; when you still want to decorate your house with flowers but in a way that can hang with your pumpkins and such! Ta da - dried wreaths to the rescue! A dried wreath is the perfect decorative piece for your door, above your fireplace or really any blank wall space in your house! They last forever (yay dried flowers!) and will save til next year if you ever actually want to tuck it away. As if this workshop couldn't get any better, our friends from Craft + Foster will be there to help you create your own custom candle scent and hand-pour two mini candles to take home that day! Plus, we'll have delicious bites and bubbles to drink. What a BLAST!
What: Dried Wreath Making + Candle Making - A Collaboration with Craft + Foster
When: Wednesday, September 26th 6-8pm
Cost: $150 per person
Where: Hatched Collective
3536 Adams Ave,
San Diego, CA 92116
What you get:
• Instruction and materials to make an epic dried wreath, perfect for your summer to fall transition
• The wreath you make - duh!
• Instruction and materials to make 2 custom mini candles with Craft + Foster
• The candles you make - duh!
• Your work photographed by Erica Steward of Sam Erica Studios
• Pizza from our friends at Urbn @urbn_northpark + Drinks
All workshops are 21+
Spots are limited, so sign up ASAP!
See you there Wild Flower!