“Dramatic Summer Garden Wedding”
Rancho Bernardo Inn
You may recognize this bride! Erica modeled for our À La Carte Wedding Flower Menu photoshoot in 2021, so we were excited to style her wedding blooms for real this time. Erica and David dreamed of garden-style wedding flowers with a touch of moodiness brought in with lush blooms in shades of raspberry, strawberry, blackberry and plum. Romantic and sophisticated meets wild and unstructured floral design for a fresh and playful effect.
We built a crescent moon shaped floral arch for the ceremony backdrop, filled with beautiful late-Summer blooms like Dahlias, Scabiosa, and Smokebush. The dramatic shape of this floral arch framed Erica and David's wedding ceremony perfectly. The wedding party was beautifully appointed with matching bouquets and boutonnières as Erica and David were married in the sunny garden setting.
- Custom Crescent Moon Floral Ceremony Arch
- Bouquets and Boutonnières
- Floral Wedding Aisle Markers
- Floral Centerpieces and Bud Vase Arrangements
- Floor arrangement and styled blooms at Sweetheart Table
- "Floating" Overhead Flower Install at Head Table
- Dance Floor Hanging Floral Cloud Installation