“Wild Autumn Bohemian Wedding”
This bold, beautiful autumn wedding captured all the wild beauty of the season, creating a floral wonderland for Megan and James on their big day. The tree-lined wedding aisle became the framework for an intricate installation of fresh and dried flowers, some suspended in air, and others creating a beautiful border. Their ceremony backdrop floral installation created a lush background for the couple as they said their vows.
The reception was filled with floral details, including table centerpieces and a statement arrangement for the bar. Signage was bedecked with floral installs, and the couple were framed by a wide floral arch that surrounded their sweetheart table. Bouquets, floral corsages, and boutonnières in rich fall hues unified the wedding party, and custom flower arches were built to create elegant lighting for the outdoor reception and lounge.
- Custom floral aisle and wedding arch
- Bouquets, boutonnières, and floral corsage
- Custom floral ceremony backdrop
- Custom floral arch and installations framing sweetheart table
- Custom floral arch lighting installations for reception
- Bar floral arrangement and reception floral centerpieces