Charitable Donations: Terms & Conditions
CHARITABLE CONTRIBUTIONS POLICIES AND PROCEDURES
Native Poppy takes great pride in supporting the community. Since its launch in 2013, Native Poppy has invested thousands of dollars back into the community through its contributions to a variety of charitable causes. Due to the volume of requests received, Native Poppy has established a new program to ensure fairness to all organizations requesting funds, eliminates duplication, and ensures that we continue to meet the needs of our community.
1. Only California-based 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations will be considered.
2. All corporate charitable contributions, sponsorships, and in-kind services will promote our business goals, create positive visibility, and demonstrate social responsibility.
3. Contributions will be coordinated with employee volunteer activities when possible to achieve maximum impact within budget guidelines.
4. We will consider requests to support social, community, civic, educational and economic endeavors if these support corporate business goals and meet contribution guidelines and/or if the organization's staff is involved in the governance of the organization.
1. Requests from organizations that discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, gender, sexual orientation or national origin will not be considered.
2. Requests from religious organizations will not be considered; however, a community program sponsored by a religious organization will be considered (e.g. food pantry).
3. Requests that solicit financial support for individuals, political candidates and political campaigns or entities that are not 501(c)(3) nonprofit organizations will not be considered.
4. Contributions will be made only to the qualifying nonprofit agency. Contributions will not be made to organizations conducting fundraising on behalf of nonprofit agencies.
All organizations requesting assistance can complete a the application available on our Donations page. Only those organizations completing the form on our Donations page in its entirety will be considered, on a first-come, first-served basis.
It should be noted that Native Poppy's contributions fund does have limitations and each application is reviewed by a special committee based on merit and other standard requirements to ensure fair distribution.
A minimum of two weeks is required to conduct a preliminary evaluation of your written application. Please submit your application at least 2 weeks prior to your contribution deadline.
Look good to you? Great! Fill out our application here.